Thursday, January 28, 2010

My hats off to you, Edarem...

What's up world. Hope your week is one from hell, like mine.

For you YouTubers out there, have you heard of Edarem?


Meet Edarem.

If so, great. If not, where have you been? Edarem is awesome. He is THE most aweomse (and sorta creepy) person I've ever seen in my entire life. But you know what? The first time I watched one of his videos, I laughed so hard I almost pissed my pants. Now, for those who have seen him and don't appreciate his work, I understand. While I find it unfortunate you don't find it hilarious, you are an idiot. Plain and simple. So I thank Edarem for making me laugh.

***Cause it's currently the week from hell, I won't be writing a lot in this post. Get over it. Just watch a video or two.***


Did you ever have a pretty woman?


I can feel it.


To be honest, it really isn't that difficult.



I will not be trying that anytime soon.


Well, there you have it. Featuring over 200 videos, Edarem is there to help you save some salad dressing, slice a bagel into four slices, paint your own shadow, and more!

OF COURSE: I must give credit to Brooke for sharing these delights with me.


She'd also like to remind you to eat your vegetables.

---
Have a good night everyone. Hopefully you won't have nightmares of Edarem-- like Brooke did.




No comments:

Post a Comment